This is a fabulous shared boat cruise for those who want to spend the day enjoying the sea, sun, and the breathtaking scenery of both peninsulas (Kassandra and Sithonia).
Toroneos gulf is well-known for its clear blue waters and breathtaking views of the two peninsulas’ scenery and coastlines. Among these is the Halkidiki island of ‘Kelyfos,’ which is located in the Toroneos gulf.
This island is notable for its unusual shape, which resembles a turtle, and is thus known as ‘Turtle Island’ by the locals.
- 8 hours relaxing cruise
- take a close look of the extraordinary beauty and the breathtaking scenery
- swim through the clearest sea waters of Halkidiki, most of them approachable only by boat
- enjoy a program of charming Greek music (bouzouki)
- great photo opportunities
- roundtrip boat cruise tickets
- soft lunch and drink
- tour information on boat in English, German, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian
- all taxes
- transfer to/from departure point
- personal expenses