Those who want to spend the day admiring the sun, sea, and the awe-inspiring landscapes of both peninsulas (Kassandra and Sithonia) will adore this magnificent shared boat cruise.
Toroneos Gulf is renowned for its azure waters and awe-inspiring vistas of the coastlines and landscapes of both peninsulas. One of the notable islands in Halkidiki is ‘Kelyfos,’ situated in the Toroneos Gulf.
Locals refer to this island as “Turtle Island” on account of its peculiar shape, which bears resemblance to that of a turtle.
- 8 hours relaxing cruise
- take a close look of the extraordinary beauty and the breathtaking scenery
- swim through the clearest sea waters of Halkidiki, most of them approachable only by boat
- enjoy a program of charming Greek music (bouzouki)
- great photo opportunities
- roundtrip boat cruise tickets
- soft lunch
- tour information on boat in English, German, Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian
- all taxes
- transfer to/from departure point
- personal expenses